What Really Matters

What Really Matters...Faith, Family, Friends. Is your house in order?

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Say Goodbye to Catalog Waste

Americans get an estimated 19 billion catalogs a year (at a cost of 53 million trees). If going paperless interests you, join me in using Catalog Choice (http://www.catalogchoice.org/). This non-profit organization offers a FREE service which allows you to indicate which merchants' mailing lists you wish to opt out of, and say goodbye to waste.

By participating, you will reduce:


  • energy consumption

  • carbon emissions

  • lost forest land

NOTE: Once you register, you will need to activate your account (from an email confirmation).


I just eliminated four catalogs within minutes. Since I can't remember all that I receive, as the catalogs come in, I will log on to Catalog Choice and update my preferences.


Help Make A Positive Impact On Our Environment!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment