What Really Matters

What Really Matters...Faith, Family, Friends. Is your house in order?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Teachers' Aid

I ran across a neat website called, www.iloveschools.com.  Reduced funding for many schools means classrooms have to do even more with less.  Teachers all over the country use this site to post wish lists of supplies, and donors help defray the cost.  You can also post items you have on hand (a used computer, musical instruments) on the donor-offer board.

My church, Selmore Baptist in Ozark, MO, is blessed with quite a few members who are teachers in the area public school systems.  I would like to invite them to provide me with their own school supply "wish list" and I'd be happy to publish the list on this blog and then let others know how they can help.

Teachers help shape everyone's world...including yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment